Welcome to Mike's Body Sculpting Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am a PROPTA certified personal trainer and certified nutrition consultant with 10 years of training experience under my belt which will help you achieve your personal goals, be it weight loss and tone, strength and size, or athletic enhancement. I have the experience to help you get where you want to go.

I have a diverse variety of clientele: Ranging from the mother of three kids to the active businessman to the athletic fanatic. My clients also include individuals who are trying to manage their weight and lifestyle without rearranging their life around the gym.

Some of my clients are already in the ideal shape and are just looking for someone to help push and motivate them to help them keep that perfect form and push out that one extra rep. Other clients are just beginning and want to get into shape and need someone to show them the ropes and give them some nutritional consulting as well.

My training style varies from work out to work out. No two training sessions are the same as I believe in keeping the body guessing and preventing it from hitting a plateau which will result in consistently getting another step closer to achieving your goal.

Some of my training tactics are high volume moderate intensity, rest - pause, low volume high intensity, isolation movements, pyramid training, reverse pyramid training, supersets, tri-sets, giant sets, drop sets, circuit training, cross fit, group training, just to name a few. Whatever your goal is, I am here to help get you into the shape and condition that you want and need.

Whether it is to look like a fitness model, be a bodybuilding competitor, lose a few pounds or just build up strength and endurance. My reputation is based on your success so my goal is to help you reach your goal

0 comments: