What is Boot Camp Training?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What is Boot Camp Training?

Boot Camp training is a fast paced, non stop, full body work out meant to take you to your limit and with an instructor to help push you beyond that limit. It is a program that is designed to have you burning fat and calories fast. In addition to a loss of body fat will be an increase in stamina, endurance, and lean muscle definition. So in essence you will look great, feel great, and walk around with more confidence.

There are a lot of “Boot Camps” out there so take the time and do your research and find the right one for you. Most Boot Camps have an instructor who wears fatigues, uses a whistle, and will yell at you in your face as an attempt to get you going and push you through the program. If that is what you are looking for then there are plenty of them to choose.

However that is not how I hold my Fitness Boot Camps. I don’t use a whistle, I don’t wear fatigues, and I don’t yell at you. I will push you and get you to do the best you can with positive motivation and encouragement. My programs are tough and definitely tiring but its not because I’m making you do something you cant do but rather I am helping you do something that I know you can do, just with a little guidance.

My Fitness Boot Camps are a combination of cross fit, cardio, circuit training, plyometrics, and weight training. If you have never done a “Burpie” before then I will introduce them to you and have you doing them on a regular basis.

What should you expect from my Fitness Boot Camps? You should expect to lose up to 15-20 pounds in the first month. You will have measurements taken before the first day of our Fitness Boot Camp and at the end of the course we will remeasure so you can see the results tracked down. Remember you see yourself everyday and you may not notice the changes but others who don’t see you on a regular basis will and keeping documented records will help assure you of that. You will also get a diet plan to help make sure that you are not just wasting your time in our camp and that all your hard work will achieve the proper results. In case you didn’t know, diet is 70% of everything. Without a proper diet you are not maximizing your results. You should also expect to see an increase in your stamina and endurance by the end of the course.

So contact me today to sign up and reserve your spot for my next Fitness Boot Camp course. If you are very eager to get started then I do allow individuals to start where we are at but you might now qualify for the full discounted rate. For full details on how to sign up and get started visit my web site at http://www.mikesbodysculpting.com/

0 comments: